American Brilliant Cut Glass and Fine Crystal Restoration and Repair
The Stevenson Company was founded by Tom Stevenson, a dedicated collector and dealer in American Brilliant Cut Glass. With over 2o years experience, Tom uses professional techniques combined with a commitment to excellence and utmost caution in handling your glass.
He is a member of the American Cut Glass Association and a member of the Lone Star Chapter.
We buy and sell cut glass.
For more information, email us.
Call or contact us for cost estimates related to:
- Cleaning decanters, bottles, vases, etc. of mineral deposits that build up inside, staining and destroying brilliance and appearance of the piece
- Chips polished
- Polish out shelf wear on the bottom that reflects a white cast up through the glass
- Scratches removed from base of piece
- General repair, re-cutting rim teeth and pattern damage
- Lamp restoration including re-silvering
The Stevenson Company
Tom Stevenson, owner
1812 Ridgebrook Drive
Arlington, Texas 76015
“We have received several glowing reports from our customers and enjoy working with such a professional.” – Art Restorations, Inc.
- Bottle Cleaning
- Plateau Repair & Resealing
- Antique Clock Case Restoration
- Lamp Rewiring & Silver Plating